I got charged a 2.75 fee at the atm then First merit charged me another 2:50 for pulling out some of my OWN money. But what the real deal with first merit is, I had only left one dollar in my account to keep it open, three full weeks after I used a Non FMB atm, First merit tried to purposely make my account overdrawn by charging me 2:50 on their end for "service fees for using a non FMB atm" If you're planning on switching banks, First Merit Bank is one of the worst I've had to deal with. If you are a fmb customer check your balance every single day and scrutinize every purchase you make, they are literally purposely stealing our money.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at FirstMerit Bank. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants FirstMerit Bank to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by FirstMerit Bank account for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments